Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lubbock, Texas Wedding Photographer | Haggard Wedding

On the drive home after the Haggard wedding all I could think about was how am I going to explain how amazing this couple is and the impact they have made on me.

Let me start here...

The first phone conversation I had with Abby she told me to dream up anything for her bridal session and she was game. I knew Abby was my kind of bride.

So when it came time for the wedding I was so excited to see all of it come together: Finally meet Chris (he's already located out in Cali as a youth minister), see the family and hang out with everyone.

Abby and Chris were my super bride and groom. Just so calm and entertaining.

I've never been a part of a wedding ceremony that was this powerful! My heart was melting and my eyes were watering big time. It was so great to be a part of the day and see Chris and Abby just SO happy to be married.

I know I left that wedding having gained not only some awesome pictures ;) but some amazing life long friends.

I couldn't be more excited to share their big day with you.

Chris + Abby, I'll see you guys soon. Road trip with Dimitra! JACKPOT!!!!!

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Dimitra November 25, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

Hey! "If I haven't said anything it's because you're doing everything perfect"! Linda these are so good! You captured them well!

Post a Comment