Monday, November 1, 2010

Jay & Lacey | Lubbock, Texas Wedding Photographer

I couldn't get any sleep the night before this wedding, you would think I was the bride or something. Getting to hear about all the details months before the the big day left me feeling anxious to see it all come together.

Jay and Lacey have been a blast to be around and I just know they are going to accomplish great things together.

I couldn't help myself when it came to blogging this wedding. Every moment had something special and I didn't want to leave it out.

Congrats Jay and Lacey! I had a blast documenting the memories!

And a special thanks to my wonderful 2nd shooter Victoria Danielle. Thanks for being my second set of eyes. Can't wait to work together again!

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was a special moment...I even started tearing up!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FBI agents, FO SHO!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what I would like to call the "Lacey Look".
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lacey's sister knew that if she gave a formal speech she would start crying. So instead of a speech, she rapped!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Driving off in style in the Rolls-Royce!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment