Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bishop Family Session. Lubbock Texas Photographer

When it comes to doing Family Sessions, one of my main goals is to really capture the life and the authenticity of a family.

If I'm able to find those moments and document what makes a family so different from the next, I feel truly blessed to be a part of those inside jokes and precious moments.

Bishop family, thank you so much for letting me be a part of the family for a few hours. Y'alls kids are so sweet and their personalities are not shy in front of a camera; apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Janda November 7, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Oh Linda I started crying when I saw them. They look amazing. You did a wonderful job and truly have a gift for photography. Janda

Post a Comment