Sunday, November 21, 2010

Abby Haggard | Lubbock, Texas Bridal Photographer

Waiting to blog bridals is killer for me, especially when you have a bride that looks like she stepped out of a bridal magazine.

I was also thinking that since you have to wait till after the bride gets married to blog its pretty cool because you get to put her name with her NEW last name :) Gotta just love the small perks of getting married.

Abby is a bride that I hold very dear to my heart, I'll explain more when I blog their wedding photos.

But for now, you gotta check out her bridals!

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

cristy cross November 21, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Linda these are beautiful!

mammtutt@blogspot.com November 21, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

So beautiful sweet Abby!

Post a Comment