Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tyler & Sally Hamel | Galveston, Texas Wedding Photographer

2012 couldn't have started any better. This wedding had me so anxious and very, VERY excited. One of my all time favorite places in the world is Galveston, Texas (many weekend trips spent there skimming and surfing). When Sally told me they found everything they wanted for their wedding there, I pretty much immediately packed my bags.


This wedding was one of those weddings where the entire family took over the city. You could just feel the energy! Especially when you have four sisters and two best friends standing as your bridesmaids. I honestly cannot put words to this day. All I should say is "Ladies, ladies! Mimosas!?!?"

Tyler & Sally your wedding was just perfect! Thank you so much for welcoming me into your lives and allowing me to document such an amazing love story. Words cannot express how happy I am for the two of you! I left my heart in Galveston, at your wedding.

You can also check out Tyler & Sally's Houston, Texas Engagement Session here!



Photograph Your World®!

Linda

Wedding Vendors:
   Wedding Ceremony- First Chapel
    Reception- Willie G's Seafood & Steak House
    Cake - Klassy Cakes
    Music/Band - Mambo Jazz Kings 
    Wedding Dress- Brickhouse Bridals, Woodlands, TX
    Bridesmaid Dresses- Dillards
    Groomsmen's Tuxes - Al's Formal Wear
    Wedding Photography- Linda Schilberg Photography

 Sally! You are absolutely STUNNING!
 Eat your heart out Tyler! Check out your hot Bride!
Love the shot my 2nd photographer got of Holly!


3 comments:

Kayla January 19, 2012 at 7:27 AM  

Really, really pretty! Love them!

kristinbednarz January 19, 2012 at 12:27 PM  

Great job! Something about those coastal towns and their light, just not matched ANYWHERE!

Beautiful work, Linda!

Nicole January 20, 2012 at 12:31 PM  

This wedding is right up your alley. GORGEOUS.

Post a Comment