Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mandi Spittler | Lubbock, Texas Senior Photographer

If only Mandi knew that this wasn't only her senior session...

Mandi's boyfriend, Jordan, had contacted me about getting Mandi some photos as a graduation gift but he also had a little something extra up his sleeve. I had the honor and privilege of documenting the sweetest proposal!!!

Jordan asked that as Mandi and I came to the last location I place her right in front of the Texas Tech Administration building so he could come up from behind and surprise her. Oh boy did Mandi get a surprise! She had NO idea! She even screamed! It was PERFECT!

Jordan is such a sweetheart and was so excited to ask Mandi to be his wife. I couldn't be more happy for these two. 2012 is going to be a great year! Let the wedding planning begin!

Photograph Your World®!

Linda



5 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty January 25, 2012 at 7:58 AM  

Loving all of the proposals!!!!

Whitney Owen Nixon January 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM  

LOVE! Congrats Mandi!

Cristy Cross January 25, 2012 at 9:35 AM  

Awww Linda I love them.
First, the senior shots of her are gorgeous, playful, and a great variety. And then the proposal ones are precious. Yay for secret proposals!!!! :)

Mandi Spittler January 25, 2012 at 9:48 AM  

I LOVE these pictures just as much as I loved the proposal! I can't wait to get them!! Thanks again!

Ashley Brimeyer January 25, 2012 at 12:26 PM  

This is SO wonderful. Great job, Linda!

Post a Comment