Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cristy Cross | Clovis, New Mexico Maternity Photographer

To My Dear Friend Cristy,

Words cannot express how awesome this session was! Everything you planned and thought out came together perfectly!

Being able to capture you and Benson together was truly priceless and just absolutely adorable to watch!

I'm beyond thrilled for you, Ben & Benson! Liam is going to be a wonderful addition to the Cross family and he will make everything so complete.

Thank you again for inviting me into your home to document this stage of y'alls life.

Photograph Your World®!

Linda






4 comments:

J.Pryor January 17, 2012 at 6:54 AM  

LOVE IT! Inspiring! You did it again! Cross = BEAUTS, all-around. . . and I'm sure the babe-in-utero will be, too.

Cristy Cross January 18, 2012 at 9:03 PM  

Well Linda, I think you have just given me one of the best presents ever...that being sweet memories with our little boy as a big brother. We will cherish these FOREVER!
Thank you so much.

lauren clark January 21, 2012 at 4:48 PM  

LOVE IT!

Heather Tekell January 23, 2012 at 9:36 PM  

Love love love these! I can't choose a favorite!

Post a Comment