Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tyler & Sally | Houston, Texas Engagement Photographer

Sally has always been someone who would send me Facebook message in the begin of my photography career with the sweetest comments and words of encouragement.

She also told me, "When I get married I'm calling you!"

She wasn't lying. She called me!!!! I'm thrilled to be a part of Tyler and Sally's wedding day and all the events that come with it!!!!

Y'all this session was something else! I mean if a couple tells you that they go to museums together for dates you can't help but have the "Oooo and awwws" kick in. We started at the Houston Museum of Natural Science in the Butterfly Center and then took over Hermann Park.

It was a great and hot day in Houston but I wouldn't have asked for anything different. My heart was more than content.

COME OOOOON January! I can't wait for this wedding!!!!

Photograph Your World®!

Linda










0 comments:

Post a Comment