Monday, November 28, 2011

My Family

I can't stress the importance of having your family photos taken. I completely understand it's hard to get the family together at one time but making the photo happen is priceless...do I sound like a Hallmark card yet?

This image obviously isn't your typical "lets put this image on the Christmas card" image. However, this particular shot can speak for itself. With all the chaos in transition I find that this image brings a smile to my face, a BIG smile. I mean after all, isn't that what "Photograph Your World®" is all about?

These people are my world and I feel very blessed and proud to call them my family.

Photograph Your World®!

Linda



And just for the record, we did manage to get a few normal shots too :)






3 comments:

JSchilberg November 29, 2011 at 8:59 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
JSchilberg November 29, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

Awwwwww. That's so sweet of you to post this.

Love ya,

Daddy "The Ruby Wrestler"

Anonymous November 30, 2011 at 7:00 PM  

I will treasure these photos the rest of my life. Even the goofy ones. (Can't believe we got all 5 dogs in one shot.) Thank you so much!
Love,
Mommy

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å