Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Irby & Jessica | Lubbock, Texas Engagement Photographer

Linda + Jessica = BFFE! Yup, I said it. I've known Jessica since elementary school. Which also makes writing this blog post even more difficult. Ugh, Jessica, your going to make me cry! How do I explain how big my heart is for the both of you?

Since I'm not good with putting my feelings into words I'm just very grateful I'm able to put my feelings into my photographs. Memories that will last this couple a lifetime. I can't wait for their wedding in Puerto Vallarta this coming July.


Photograph Your World®!

Linda


 Sidenote: We went back to Jessica's old house here in Lubbock and asked the current owner if we could use the front porch for some of the session. This is where Irby proposed.



 Irby and Jessica both graduated from Texas Tech University with a degree in Photography! True artists!









1 comments:

Unknown August 12, 2016 at 11:24 AM  

Your blog explaining all the main points very awesomely. Thanks for sharing this knowledgeable post
family photographer Puerto Vallarta

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å