Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dillon & Ashley Spradley | Lubbock, Texas Wedding Photographer

I met Ashley back in December of 2010 at Cavender's. As we were waiting on a price to be checked...Ashley and I started talking (Its what girls do best) and one thing lead to the other and I gave her my business card.

I was so excited when I received an email from Ashley asking me to do her and Dillon's Christmas pictures. I remember the drive to the last location Ashley was telling me about how she thinks Dillon's going to propose (don't worry, Dillon wasn't in the car with us). My heart just gushed hearing this story and seeing how excited Ashley was just saying it.

Not to long after I received THE email from Ashley. Dillon had popped the question! The wedding planning had already begun and I was thrilled when asked to be a part of it.

Photograph Your World®!

Linda




Ashley made all the details for their wedding!




Dillon and Ashley are amazing dancers!












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å