Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christina Carson | Lubbock, Texas Senior Photographer

Christina came to me with so many ideas about her senior session. From day one I just knew this session was going to be magic! This girl is absoulty beautiful and has an eye for everything creative and DIY!

I'm so thrilled to blog these images and even more excited for Christina and her up-and-coming graduation this December at Texas Tech University.


Photograph Your World®!

Linda


Pinterest inspired light bulb planters!




Oh Christina! I love this picture of you!



Please, if you share....also share my credit info:

Linda Schilberg Photography
www.LindaSchilbergPhotography.com
Lubbock, Texas

(please do not crop image)

2 comments:

Cristy Cross November 16, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

She is super saucy and gorgeous with that red flower in he hair! I love these images and the props are so cool. The flag on the chair-my favorite prop :)
You look gorgeous Christina.

Adan Serna November 20, 2011 at 10:29 AM  

Ahhhh that lightbulb idea is great. My favorite are the last two!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å