Thursday, July 1, 2010

things I Love

I put this inspiration board together in hopes to help my graphic designer come up with a sweet logo for my new branding process. 

Looks to me that yes, I still LOVE the color blue and I'm obsessed with the beach scene.  

Here's why I love each piece of work:

1. This art work is done by Ashton Howard. I love the colors and the simplicity of the painting. If you look at the top of the wave you see some off shore wind blowing it back off the wave. I LOVE THAT!
2. Here are some colors I found that I like...I believe these are kind of the same colors in both logos I've sent you earlier. I guess I really love blue.
3. Same thing as #2
4. O'Neill has some really pretty colors on the web page. This is where the image came from. I love the yellow on her dress mixed with that blue and purple. It looks like water colors to me. So pretty!
5. I love this swim suit because of the colors. Very eye catching. But, I'm not so much into the whole "tie-dye" thing...I just like colors.
6. This is from Roxy's website. Each individual image (of the set of 4) I like something different about it.
     Starting Left to Right:
                     Image 1: I love the text and the color behind the text
                   Image 2: If you look close enough you can see little water circles with what it    
                                 looks like light reflecting off of them, almost like glitter.
                   Image 3: Same thing as Image 1, just darker colors in the background
                   Image 4: Again, color

7. I really dig the blue circle around the "F" kind of a cool feeling. Intense but yet, cool feeling to it.
8. Love the balance of this image! I love the color of the water and again you see the off shore water droplets on the top part of the wave.
9. Sweet tone of colors all mixed into this one. 
10. I LOOOOVE the text on this!
11. This is just a sweet image of a wave. Totally gnarly!

What do you love?

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment