Thursday, June 24, 2010

5 Things That Describe YOU As A Person...Not As A Photographer.

I've already attempted to write this first sentence about 5 different times...and I'm still sitting here thinking of how I can explain this drive/I'm gonna concur the world feeling, but I really don't know how. So, just bare with me.

I've been struggling with several different things lately and it mostly involves work. I find my value in work. If I'm busy then I'm gooood, and if I'm not busy...I'm worthless and why do I even bother? It's a pretty stupid feeling but I have to think I'm not the only person that has this feeling, right?

I watched this Free to Succeed DVD this evening and its pretty funny how inspired you can get from just watching a prerecorded DVD, because guys...I'M PUMPED!

One of the main things I got out of this DVD was hearing Jasime Star talk about, "finding out who you are as a person, not as a photographer."

WHY do you do the things you do? WHY do you love the things you love? Why is it that everything in your closet is blue (its the truth)?

What are 5 things that describe YOU as a person...not a photographer? And for you non photographers that may be reading this...What are 5 things that describe YOU as a person?

(Seriously, I would love to hear your thoughts, so leave a comment)
 
Here in the next few months you will see some changes...I'm actually going to hire a graphic designer to revamp my logo etc. etc. instead of me thinking I'm a graphic designer.

I'm going to be asking myself the same question, "who am I as a person." I'm going to make my business about building relationships with my clients, along with so many other things I don't even know right now but I'm going to take my business there.

Watch out world, I'm on fire!

Photograph Your World!

Linda

2 comments:

Charlotte July 2, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

1. I am extremely logical. If I dont find a real purpose for something, I rebel against it.

2. As long as I feel appreciated and needed, I will run a thousand miles for that person.

3. I have no problem letting people go out of my life if they abuse me. Everyone, except my Father.

4. I tend to always see the negative first in every situation. I know it stupid, but I cant help it! I really really work on this with the whole think before you talk stuff.

5. If I dont make a plan, I wont get anything done. And if someone surprises me with something that wasnt in the plan, I usually say no before I think it through.

--Those sounded horrible...lol
-Charlotte

Linda Schilberg Photography July 3, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

Charlotte! Thanks for leaving your comments I really appreciate it and love you for it!

Post a Comment