Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our New Mexico Adventure

I've been trying to find a way to show my photos in a different way to avoid a ton of scrolling. Let me know if this helps or if you even like it.
Grant and I took a random trip out to New Mexico last Sunday and had way to much fun. We were out of Lubbock by 5:30 a.m. and our spontaneous plan was to go to Cloudcroft see his grandparents old cabin, Skim board down the White Sands and end our evening in Ruidoso with an awesome dinner.

With no planning for the day we were back in Lubbock by 10 p.m. It was one heck of a day but a trip I'll never forget it.

Photograph Your World!

Linda
 Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous June 2, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

I don't mind the scrolling ... your pictures are big and beautiful!

Linda Schilberg Photography June 3, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

Anonymous, you are so nice. Thanks for the comment.

JSchilberg June 9, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

Awesome, as ALWAYS!!!

Smaller format pics may mean less scrolling, but I still want to see the full size pic somewhere when I click thru.

Love ya,

Daddy

Post a Comment