Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pace + Laura | Lubbock, Texas Engagement Photographer

No more sneak peek! I couldn't wait any longer to share these two hotties off. What a cute couple! Laura was on the Pom Squad at Tech and Pace is a Tech Alumi and Benz...well, he's a big great dane.

Laura and Pace will be getting married this fall down in Austin and I'm SUPER pumped for these two.

Pace and Laura, thank you so much for allowing me to document y'alls love, you guys were a blast to hang out with.

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my favorites! YEAHHOOOOW!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Emily&Kelly June 17, 2010 at 7:06 AM  

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures! Well, with such a beautiful couple, I'm not surprised! Getting so excited!!!

Post a Comment