Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wisconsin | A family trip

It's not very often that I get to see my extended family because, well, they live in Wisconsin and I live in Texas. But this past week I got to take a trip with my family up to the good ol' cheese state.

I had a great time and wish family get togethers could happen more frequently.

Oh, and my cousin Rebecca got married and she totally rocked it in her dress and her birdcage veil. I was a little sneaky and took some of my own pics. Then later on in the reception I made my sister and brother-in-law model for me. I couldn't pass up the photo-ops of this wedding venue.

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

JSchilberg July 15, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

Awesome pics!!! You captured a lifetime of memories!

Post a Comment