Monday, April 26, 2010

Natalie Ann | Lubbock, Texas Senior Photographer

I couldn't wait to blog this photo. I swear it's hit or miss when it comes to Lubbock weather around this time of year and man did we hit this senior session on a perfect day. I'm talking NO WIND! NO RAIN! and yes I'm going to say this...NO SNOW (because it could happen here in Lubbock).

Natalie was given a Senior Session as a graduation gift. So Natalie, Natalie's boyfriend and her mom made the drive from Lamesa for the photo session today.

I had a wonderful time with this group, I'm talking straight up awesome personalities.

P.S.- Natalie or Natti bear (as your mom would call you) You are absolutely beautiful! Congrats on graduating!

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket
I love this picture!
Photobucket

Photobucket
These two couldn't stop laughing at each other...It was just way cute to watch.
Photobucket
I had to document the beautiful weather :)
Photobucket
As of right now I'm going to start taking fashion advice from my seniors...They know how to put together one heck of an outfit.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å