Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Skim Jam Cubed 2010 ::Skim 2 Live:: Houston, Texas

I went home to Houston last week for one more "who-ra" before my parents move to Oklahoma... I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had.
Here are some photos I took back in Cypress Creek where I used to go Skim boarding with a group I had back in High school. We called it, Skim 2 Live.

Since my generation has left the guys that brought Skim 2 Live to what it is today hosted their 3rd Skim Jam to raise money for the Rose Foundation to help fight Breast Cancer. Talk about an amazing idea!

I'm so proud to know these guys/girls and what they did this past weekend. If you would like to read more about the Skim 2 Live Cubed 2010 event click here.

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å