Friday, April 30, 2010

Hard work pays off

Words can't even describe how excited I am to share this with you. It's the coolest feeling when you go to school to get a degree in photography and actually get to use it and put everything you learned to work.

Now, I never thought I would be working with a hospital marketing department as a medical photographer, but I here I am in Lubbock, Texas doing that with University Medical Center, and I absolutely love it!

One of my first big projects was to replace all the old landscape photos on the first floor of the hospital with images that capture the UMC culture.

After several months of hard work the photos have finally reached the last few steps before they go up in the lobby.

I can't even begin to thank Susie enough, for all her help with this project. None of this would have been done if it wasn't for her. THANKS SO MUCH SUSIE!

These images were taken up at the frame shop yesterday...I almost started crying when I saw the prints. I'm a firm believer in the saying, "Hard work pays off".

Photograph Your World!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å