Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wes & Angie | Lubbock, Texas Wedding Photographer

First off thanks Courtney Ryburn for asking me to 2nd shoot Wes & Angie's BEAUTIFUL wedding with you!

This was the first wedding I've shot since being engaged myself and I'll tell you what, it's completely different. Every detail stood out 100x more to me and every word spoken during the ceremony brought tears to my eyes.  I just love weddings!!!

Here are a few of my favorites from the day!

Photograph Your World®!

Linda



Totally obsessed with their flowers!!!













2 comments:

Anonymous May 9, 2012 at 2:57 PM  

beautiful!!! :)

Anonymous May 11, 2012 at 4:51 AM  

Linda,
These are beautiful. I am very glad you came with Courtney! It is amazing that two ladies that seem so easy-going create such beautiful pictures. You two really captured every moment for us!
Thanks,
Lynn (happy-mother-of-the-bride)

Post a Comment