Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Kaci Westervelt | Lubbock, Texas Senior Photographer

I did NOT run 7 miles before this session. However, Kaci did. Crazy/Amazing! I know!

This girl is a very talented runner and just has a HUGE heart for nice looking running shoes. Kaci is a Steeplechase runner for Texas Tech (she also runs on Tech's Cross Country Team). I can't forget to mention that she will be graduating from Tech's nursing program this May too. I'm telling y'all, this girl does it all!

This was such a cool senior session. We started out at Texas Tech's Track & Field and then finished the session out where the cross country team does their long runs. It was SO beautiful and peaceful out there.

Everything about this session describes Kaci and her amazing and energetic personality.

I'm so pumped to show you these images!

Photograph Your World®!

Linda



0 comments:

Post a Comment