Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Adam & Brandi Lancaster | Lubbock, Texas Wedding Photographer

Brandi is very special to me. Over the time that I've known her she has just taken me in and has given me so much insight on life and how to love like a crazy person. I truly look up to this girl. 

Over the course of Brandi and Adam's engagement, Brandi and I would talked about all the details of the day AND about all the amazing things she had "pinned". I knew just being able to document this love story was going to be so epic.

There is no other way to put it but Adam and Brandi are completely smitten with each other. Not only to hear about it but to see it just made my heart so warm and happy.

Their wedding day went off without a hitch! It was during the week Lubbock was actually getting rain, but for this one beautiful Saturday the sun broke through and allowed for a great out door wedding to take place.

I'm so happy to share these images with you!!!

Photograph Your World®!

Linda






1 comments:

Clippingimages November 24, 2012 at 12:51 AM  

Thanks for listing these sites for us. You have done great job. I like this. Keep sharing with us.

Post a Comment