Monday, December 5, 2011

Russell & Gale | Edmond, Oklahoma Family Photographer

Like the post from last week I took this while I was home for Thanksgiving. My sister Gale and brother-in-law Russell are always great subjects!

I also have to brag about these two. Not only do they look really really good together they are also very business savvy.

Russell owns, PMG-Design. So any photogs, or businesses, out there looking to ramp up their SEO or give their web site a face lift you gotta check out PMG-Design.

Gale has started a nonprofit organization called D.O.L.L.S, Daughters of the Living Lord and Savior. I'm telling you guys now, D.O.L.L.S is going to be huge! The Lord is doing some pretty big things.

Loved and Blessed would be an understatement.

Photograph Your World®!

Linda




0 comments:

Post a Comment