Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pinterest Party | Lubbock, Texas Photographer

Last week I posted on facebook that I was going to a "Pinterest Party". Yes, a Pinterest Party. Better believe it because there is such a thing. My friend Lisa Gregg hosted the party and came up with the idea. All you had to do was make a receipt and a craft that you found on Pinterest.

I'm telling you guys, there was a TON of creative women in the room and holy. cow.! the. food. was. SO. good!!!!!!

Here are are my findings and be sure to "Pin" them on your boards ;)

Check out some of my boards on Pinterest here!

Photograph Your World®!

Linda












 Thong cookies!


1 comments:

Lauren Kilpatrick December 14, 2011 at 6:29 AM  

those turned out so cute! I want to see the group pictures too

-Lauren

Post a Comment