Monday, June 27, 2011

Seth & Kayla Thomas | Guthrie, Oklahoma Wedding Photographer

I'm totally in love with this couple. They are the definition of crazy fun!

Seth and Kayla got married in Guthrie, Oklahoma at the Sand Plum Event Center.  Guthrie's ongoing restoration efforts make the town's downtown area the largest Historic Preservation District in the nation!
The whole time I felt like I was in the movie, The Notebook. I fell in love with this little town.

Seth is in the Air Force and so all his groomsmen were dressed in their proper uniform as well as all the bridesmaids looking drop dead gorgeous!!!! The wedding party was its own party in itself. I'm thinking they may need their own reality show. ;)

I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to document the day. The 105 degree weather had nothing on this wedding party and its guests.

I also have to brag a bit about my 2nd shooter. I met Jenni at WPPI, a wedding photography convention in Las Vegas! Turns out she is from Oklahoma and she was able to come out and help shoot. She was amazing and I'm SO SOOO blessed to have met her! Any photogs reading this GO TO WPPI!!!!!

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenni Woods June 27, 2011 at 9:55 PM  

Linda this wedding was amazing!!!Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to work with you and meet this AMAZING group of people. I honestly had so much fun shooting this wedding. It was entertaining from start to finish. CONGRATS again to Mr. & Mrs Thomas

Kayla Thomas June 28, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

THANK YOU SO MUCH LINDA AND JENNI!! Yall made our wedding so special and memorable and the photos are just phenomenal. The photo where I'm hikin up my dress and Seth has his arms thrown out describes us and our relationship perfectly! haha! Yall did so wonderful capturing us and our friends and family, and I cannot thank you enough!

Cristy Cross June 28, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

Beautiful work Linda! You are such an awesome photographer!!

Anonymous October 15, 2011 at 7:35 PM  

Beautiful wedding & photography!! Do you know where the bride got her dress?

Post a Comment