Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dan & Charlotte | Lubbock, Texas Family Photographer

I love how I meet my clients, some through facebook, others through mutual friends but which ever way I meet them I'm just happy to serve them up with some awesome photos ;)

When I first met Dan he was the Student Assistant for my last Communications class I took while at Tech. Dan ultimately decided if I was going to pass the class or not. Thank the Lord I did.

But oddly enough Dan and Charlotte also live right across the street from me. So not to long after we realized that I met Charlotte. These two have become some great friends of mine.

Now, I can't leave out their new addition to the family, Ashton. This cute little boy is going to grow up and do some amazing things. He's already growing SO quickly.

This family brings so much joy to my life and I'm so blessed I had the opportunity to take their family photos.

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment