Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Andy & Rossilyn | Lubbock, Texas Engagement Photography

This session was very special for me for several reasons.

Reason 1: I found some old vintage potato sacks while I was visiting my parents in the OKC and was dieing to use them for an engagement session.

Reason 2: Between Andrew's creative input and Rossilyn's beautiful smile I just knew this was going to be a yummy session.

Reason 3: Andrew and Rossilyn took me out to Andrew's family farm land to finish up their session and talk about PRIME location!!!!! It was beautiful!!!!!!

Reason 4: I can't get enough of engagement sessions!!!!!

My heart just melts when I look at these two. I'm so excited to share their these images with you.

Enjoy!

Photograph Your World!

Linda



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've already planned for this image to go on my 2012 Bridal Fair Booth walls
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous June 7, 2011 at 8:06 PM  

Rossilyn is beautiful!!! I am so happy for them. Shally will miss Rossilyn but Andy and Midland will get a true gem.

Amy-Rose King June 8, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

beautiful work as always, linda! you're too awesome :0)

Rene June 10, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

Linda, these are gorgeous!!!!

Post a Comment