Monday, January 17, 2011

New Promo Video!

Over the past few months I've been working with some pretty amazing and talented people. One of which is Sutton Mckee. This guy is crazy talented with creating short films. You should check out his work.

Well, back in October I talked to him about my idea of putting together a promo video for the Lubbock Bridal Fair...I was SO excited when he said he would help me out.
Not only did I get to work with an awesome videographer but I asked one of my brides if her and her husband-to-be wouldn't mind being my eye candy in the video. 

I can't even begin to put into words the amount of appreciation I have for everyone's help to make this video possible. 
I'm going to stop here because I just can't wait any longer. Check out the new promo video and be sure to stop by my booth at the Lubbock Bridal Fair this Sunday!

Photograph your World!

Linda


 Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



2 comments:

Katie Trimble January 18, 2011 at 8:22 AM  

This is amazing Linda!! Definitely shows your personality and how good you are with people!

Sandra February 16, 2011 at 5:59 AM  

Linda what a great video of your work and the pictures you take are just wonderful
love, sandie (Brittany's Mom)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å