Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2011 Bridal Fair | Lubbock, Texas

Words cannot explain the past three months. I can't thank all the wonderful Bride & Grooms' that stopped by my booth. You guys truly made my first bridal fair an absolute blast!

I also need to give a HUGE thanks to all the people who helped behind the scenes and made a vision become a reality. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

Check out some of the photos of the construction of the booth walls from start to finish :)

Photograph Your World!

Linda


Photobucket
My sister  Gale came from Dallas to help step up the booth.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  At least I'm consistent :)
Photobucket
The guys (men) who made it all happen!
Photobucket
My wonderful friend Krista Bailey. She made 350 cookies with my logo on them. How awesome is that?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can't wait for the next one!

3 comments:

Unknown January 19, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

Awesome!! Look at you!

Kasey January 19, 2011 at 7:08 PM  

Linda, this turned out FANTASTIC!! You did a wonderful job!

Jessica Rivera January 19, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

nerd. it looks great.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å