Saturday, January 15, 2011

The evolution of a brand

When I graduated from Texas Tech University I knew I wanted to make photography a career but I was terrified about what all it took to get there. It wasn't until the summer of 2010 that God just gave me that one last and final push.

Blessed would be an understatement. I can't thank my family: Mommy, Daddy, Gale and Russell, Grant (my super hot boyfriend), friends, photography mentors and most of all my beautiful and super awesome clients. Y'all rock!

I couldn't be more excited to share the evolution of my branding over the past three years.

A special shout out to my amazing graphic designer, Nicole Clarke, that gave me a logo that screams my personality! Thank you so much!

I hope you love the new logo as much as I do :)

Photograph Your World!


Linda

2008-2009
Photobucket

2010
Photobucket

Here it is in all its glory! 2011 and beyond! Yummy letterpress!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica Rivera January 15, 2011 at 7:48 AM  

SWEEEEEEETTTT!!!! I LOVE IT! ESP. the round cards! so cute!

cristy cross January 15, 2011 at 8:08 AM  

love love love

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å