Monday, December 6, 2010

Sutton + Sarah | Lubbock, Texas Engagement Photographer

Sutton's a movie making kind of guy. You need to check out his work. I actually just got back from one of his movie premiers.

Awhile back I pitched the idea to Sutton about helping me make a promo video for my photography and well, he had proposed to his girlfriend, of 5YEARS, a few weeks back and needing some engagement pictures.

So this past weekend Sutton shot some footage for my promo video and I shot some engagement pictures for him and his beautiful soon to be wife, Sarah.

This is one hot couple! YEEAHOOOOW!

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my favorite! Such a sweet moment :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous December 7, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

omg these are amazing!!! Love the tossing leaves!!!!

Anonymous December 7, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

Great pictures. Loved them all.- Deanne Hammons

Post a Comment