Sunday, December 12, 2010

Matt + Tiffany | Lubbock, Texas Engagement Photographer

This couple just takes my breath away. Really. The way Matt just looks at Tiffany says it all. These two were meant for each other.

I was acting like a little school girl when they told me, "We will have access to taking pictures at the Jones AT&T Stadium." AHHHH! What! Get your guns up!!!!

Now, I consider myself a huge Tech fan, but these two beat me by a million and one. We took over the Jones Stadium, got to watched the football team practice and Matt and Tiffany got to kiss a lot.

So, all in all I'd have to say this was a very successful engagement session ;)

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment