Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Staci | Lubbock, Texas Senior Photographer

When I saw the 281 area code from when Staci contacted me, I just knew this was going to be awesome.

281 is one of the many area codes of Houston, Texas...and I myself am originally from Houston. BUT it goes even deeper than that. Staci and I went to the same high school and have a lot of the same friends. Someone to share my love for Houston and better yet Cypress. All the while getting to do what I love most, photography...and talking :)

So today's session leaves my heart feeling happy and super excited to share the images we got from her session.

Staci, your my little taste of Cypress and I love you for it!

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Staci October 26, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

linda! The first one looks like a maternity photo...at least we know ill take good maternity pics haha. Other than that i like them!!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å