Monday, October 25, 2010

The Cornwell's | Lubbock, Texas Family Photographer

I was really excited for this family session. You see, I met Darlene while I was working with UMC. She was and still is what I like to call my "go to supermodel nurse".

If your a native to Lubbock, I never hope to see you in the hospital, but if you have time you should go to the first floor lobby of UMC and you will see Darlene's face all nice and big representing the team of UMC. So when I saw she wanted to do a family session, I was all over it!

The Cornwell family is simply amazing and flat out beautiful! Their little girl Briella, to say the least,was not shy in front of my camera.

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorites from the day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eat your heart out!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Better believe we ended our session with Spoonful...Now, this girl knows how to enjoy some ice cream.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous October 25, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

Holy smokes Linda! How do you expect me to choose! I love them ALL! You did such a great job! Thank you so much for posting them so quickly!!!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å