Monday, October 11, 2010

Avid + Audrey | Lubbock, Texas Portrait Photographer

These two are a special kind...their high school sweethearts! I LOOOOOVE high school sweethearts. There is so much history with these two and I am super pumped for their love story to keep growing.

Avid is in College Station going to college at A&M and Audrey is finishing up her nursing degree here in Lubbock, Texas. Needless to say, when we got together for their session, they had no problem kissing and cuddling.

OH! And Audrey has the cutest pet rabbit,gizmo!

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Alison Paige Mills October 11, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

That is the cutest little rabbit! Reminds me of the bunny I used to have when I was little.

Great shoot, Linda! Looks like you all had a ton of fun.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å