Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jake & Jennifer | Lubbock, Texas Engagement Photographer

Not only do I put a lot of pressure on myself when it comes to blogging but its double pressure this time because I'm blogging about one of my dearest girl friends, Jennifer, and her amazing future husband Jake.

I've known Jennifer since we started working together in the design department at Texas Tech. We shared so many things in common that I knew it was the start of a life long friendship.

The day she told me about Jake, I just KNEW there was something special about him. I mean Jennifer would always talk about how much he made her laugh; I still hear about it to this day and I LOVE it!!!

Having seen these two develop such a sweet relationship over the years, I can't wait to document their wedding story from start to finish. I already know its going to be just perfect!

I love these two so much individually and even more together!

Now, its time to show off their hottness!

Photograph Your World®!

Linda






0 comments:

Post a Comment