Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dylan & Lauren Moffett | Lubbock, Texas Portrait Photographer

There are a lot of things that inspire me. But then again...the one thing that truly inspires me and has a HUGE place in my heart is surfing, long boarding and the beach.

Now I know Lubbock is NOWHERE near water, but whenever I can incorporate my surfboard and long board into a session you better believe its gonna happen!

Dylan and Lauren were the perfect couple for this session. First of all they were willing to model for me and secondly they are the brunette version of Barbie and Ken, obv. !!

This session just energized my soul and well, let's be honest, it made me miss the beach SO much.

Oh, and yes, there is a video for this session. My dear friend and amazingly talented videographer, Lauren Kilpatrick, came out and captured some g'narley stuff. I can't wait for her to post the video!!!

My heart is so happy and excited to share these images with you. Love just doesn't get any better than this!

Photograph Your World®!

Linda






7 comments:

cristy cross April 24, 2012 at 6:55 AM  

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle Patton April 24, 2012 at 7:01 AM  

these are wonderful Linda!!

lauren clark April 24, 2012 at 7:03 AM  

wowzas!

Linda Schilberg Photography April 24, 2012 at 7:21 AM  

Thanks so much ladies!!!

Jennifer Blackburn April 24, 2012 at 10:05 AM  

Love!

JSchilberg April 25, 2012 at 8:41 PM  

Nice stuff, Linda! Cute couple, and I like seein' your boards out in the fresh air!

Kasey April 28, 2012 at 12:28 PM  

CUTE session Linda! Fabulous work my friend!

Post a Comment