Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jamie Drennan | Lubbock, Texas Portrait Photographer

Now every woman understands that finding a good hairstylist is like holding the secret to life, you just want to share it with everyone!!!

Well ladies, and gentlemen, let me share my secret to life...Jamie! Ever since I' moved to Lubbock, back in 2006, Jamie has been cutting my hair. I love this girl! I always leave her studio with a little more pep in my step ;)

She's always such a joy to get to hang out with and when we got together for her session everything just came together so nicely, even her hair, DUH!

Photograph Your World®!

Linda









1 comments:

Anonymous March 20, 2012 at 4:33 PM  

Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself.
When a woman ceases to alter the fashion of her hair, you guess that she has passed the crisis of her experience.
I'm flattered to be called a "secret to life", And though I cant admit to holding that key..I can say that I have been truly blessed with beautiful clients and a GOD given talent to give them a few "Good Hair Days"!
Linda is a very talented Photographer and such a joy to have in your life! Highly recommended to those of you looking to have some pictures done. She is such a blast to work with!

Quotes by: -Mary Austin & Hubert de Givenchy

Post a Comment