Friday, March 16, 2012

Craig + katie | Lubbock, Texas Proposal Photographer

Now that I'm part of THE club, THE Engaged Club that is, I now know the excitement and incredible emotions you go through in just that quick minute of when the man of your dreams takes a knee and asked you to be his wife.

Oh man, just thinking about it just makes me want to get out of my chair and dance!!!!


I felt the same way when I had the chance to document Craig & Katie's proposal. Ladies! I'm telling you, having a photographer at your proposal is the way to go!!! There's so much uniqueness to each couples story that every proposal is just so magical!

I teared up for Craig & Katie, I screamed out of pure excitement and I went snap happy with my camera for the two!!!

Katie your part of THE Club!!!!

Love you both!!!!

Photograph Your World®!

Linda




Meet Matthew! This is one of Craig's best friends. We couldn't resist practicing how Katie would react to the proposal. He was a good model!

 Craig was Mr. Smooth Moves!
 The friends that made it all possible!
 Because everyone knows that after a proposal you gotta call EVERYONE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment