Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Linda Schilberg Photography | In Space

How fitting is it that Photograph Your World™ has become my official trademark and that I now get to blog that one of my photos has been in space! Yes! Literally space!!!

I shot Seth & Kayla's wedding back in June in Guthrie, Oklahoma. After their wedding I went to go pack up all my equipment and came across this picture frame...My first thought was NO WAY this is real...Surly there is an iphone app to make this possible!

I'm truly excited to say that this is real! SO real!! Seth & Kayla are friends with Mike Fossum who was commander on the last shuttle. Since he and his family couldn't make it to their wedding (because he was in space!!!) he kindly took their Save-the-date card up into space to snap this photo.

HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!

All I have to say is...PHOTOGRAPH YOUR WORLD™

Linda

Photobucket
Photo by: Jenni Woods Photography

1 comments:

JSchilberg July 29, 2011 at 4:03 AM  

That is wayyyyyyyyy cool!!!

Post a Comment