Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tanner & Destini | Lubbock, Texas Engagement Photographer

These two are by no means strangers to my blog. I LOVE this couple. My camera loves this couple. Anyone who meets this couple loves them. Keyword: Love.

This session had been planned for awhile and I was super pumped to see how it would all come together. From location scouting to planning the different outfits Tanner and Destini poured their hearts into making their official engagement session so special and unique.

I always enjoy my time with these two and they are always so inspiring. So, since I'm really impatient I finally get to share this session with you.

Did I mention the beautiful and perfect weather we had. THANK YOU LUBBOCK! 

Enjoy!

Photograph Your World! (even in a sailboat)

Linda























1 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty March 19, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

LOVE them! Especially the sailboat shots!

Post a Comment