Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Eric & Ashley Finley | Lubbock, Texas Photographer

Yup, these two are already married and their 1 year anniversary is in May! So Eric and Ashley let me say congrats a wee bit earlier than May. Congratulations!

I met Eric when I was working at UMC last year and his quick wit and caring personality is one that doesn't go unnoticed so I could only imagine how awesome and amazing his wife Ashley is. AAANNND She's VERY amazing and awesome AND a natural beauty.

These two together just made my heart gush! So So SO cute! This session had been planned for awhile now and I'm typing as fast as I can so we can get to the images.

Enjoy!

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment