Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ryan + Allison | Lubbock, Texas Wedding Photographer

I had my outfit picked out weeks before their wedding, this is how excited I was for my two friends Ryan and Allison to get married.

The morning of Ryan and Allison's wedding I got a call from my friend Kristin Bednarz asking me if I would like to second shoot with her.

First off, I was super pumped that I would be getting to shoot with Kristin and secondly, it was Ryan and Allison's wedding!

Not only was I going to get to be a guest but I was going to be photographing their big day! (eeeeeee!)

I'm so happy to be able to blog these photos and quite honored I got to be a part of the day.

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment