Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Keeton + Jessica | Lubbock, Texas Wedding Photographer

Keeton and Jessica thank you so much for letting me be a part of such an awesome day. Your friends and family took me in like I've known y'all for years. Such a blessing! I hope the honeymoon was amazing!

Thanks to Brittany Strebeck, a good friend and fellow photog, I got to come along and 2nd shoot with her. Always a pleasure getting to work with you Brittany!

Enjoy the full wedding post from Keeton + Jessica's beautiful wedding.

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The first look shot with a 400mm lens from the balcony at First United Methodist Church.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Better believe their "first dance" broke out into them dancing to, "I like big butts" SO Awesome!
Photobucket

Photobucket

One more ring shot :)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment