Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ashley Griffis | Lubbock, Texas Senior Photographer

Time sure does fly when your planning a wedding, getting married and having an amazing honeymoon!

I'm totally married now guys! Linda Kelsi McMillan! Ahh yes, that has such a nice ring to it! 

I've got so much blogging to catch up on I don't even really know where to start. My wonderful clients have been so great to work with this summer and with my last wedding of the season coming up next weekend I have to say its going to be the best way to end my 2012 wedding season.

2013 is looking bright you guys! Since being married I've been working hard on updating my business to "Linda McMillan Photography".  Its been so much fun working with Nicole Clarke, Design by NC, on this big project. Linda McMillan Photography will have its official launch at the 2013 Lubbock, Texas Bridal Showcase.

So much going on and so much to be thankful for!

With out any more waiting I can't wait to share Ashley Griffis' photos! This girl and I go waaaaay back. Back to my 1st year in business in 2008. Needless to say, when Ashley and I got together it was a great reunion!

Photograph Your World®!

Linda McMillan (Oh yeah I totally did that!)





2 comments:

Nicole October 20, 2012 at 9:45 AM  

wow those eyes!

canvas prints October 22, 2012 at 8:23 AM  

the pictures look great. memories for life.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å