Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rossilyn Reed | Lubbock, Texas Bridal Photographer

Dear Rossilyn,

I love your bridal images! Maybe I'm partial but I'm allowed to be right?? I love them not only because you look drop dead gorgeous and your cowboy boots are to die for!!!!! I love them because I was able to partake in such a wonderful time in your life and make some pretty awesome memories along the way.

I can't wait for you to see your wedding images!!!

Love,

Linda

Photograph Your World™

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cristy Cross August 10, 2011 at 8:57 PM  

The one of here in front of the Chemistry building ( brown) steps is my favorite.

cristy cross August 10, 2011 at 8:59 PM  

Okay wait, there are no brown steps. Hahaha the one with the brown door in the background. That's my face :)

Post a Comment