Saturday, April 23, 2011

Blake Hoffman | Lubbock, Texas Senior Photographer

Oh Blake, where do I start with you? Where do I start with your mom? This family is well, amazing!

Blake is a stud! He loves Jesus, plays baseball AND knows how to play the guitar! Watch out Texas Tech because he's gonna be a ladies man. Blake is such a gentleman and I'm so thankful I had the chance to take his senior pictures.

Blake is graduating from Coronado High School this May and will be attending Texas Tech University, GET YOUR GUNS UP!

Blake, I look forward to seeing you this summer over at CEV!

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Katie Trimble Photography April 28, 2011 at 8:13 PM  

Linda, these are amazing! I love how the different aspects of his personality come through in these! And the one with all the trees and sky....wow, that's gorgeous!

Post a Comment