Friday, February 25, 2011

Zach & Sarah | Houston, Texas Engagement Photographer

I couldn't be more excited to blog these photos. These two are your modern day Noah and Allie from the movie The Notebook.

While Zach was on his two year mission the only way these two could talk was through sending letters...So they both decided to write each other every week FOR TWO YEARS!!! How stinking cute is that!

Over 200 letters were sent. Is your heart just melting yet? Because mine totally is!

Zach is one of my closest friends and I feel so blessed & honored when they asked me to come to Houston to do their engagement session.


I'm honestly at a loss for words. These two are just perfect!

Zach & Sarah, I love you guys so dang much! Thanks again for such an amazing day in downtown Houston!

Photograph Your World!

Linda

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Sarah, you are absolutely stunning!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Over 200 letters!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

And becuase this was so fun to try I had to share again
Photobucket

3 comments:

cristy cross February 25, 2011 at 6:57 PM  

These are awesome Linda. I love the colorful wall. Way to go on your animation. And super creative with the letters. That is an awesome personal touch.
Zach and Sarah I can tell you both had a great time with Linda. She is the best :)

Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

These are great!! I know their story, I lived it with them -- their love for each other really shows in these shots!! Linda I am so happy you were the one to take these pics, really makes them more special to me. I get teary eyed when I look at these (which has been more than once)
Love to all, Zach's MA

Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 5:48 AM  

That couple is sooooooo stinkin' cute!!!

Great shots, Linda. God has gifted you with a wonderful eye!

Love ya,

Daddy

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Site Meter å